Luggage Storage London
Pay a low hourly rate
Guide: Luggage Storage in London
Guide to Luggage Storage in London: Look here if you are looking for lockers and places to leave your luggage in London:
If you love to travel, there’s nothing more annoying than carrying your luggage through the entire city. Well, maybe you like to carry it around – if not, this is our coverage of where to store your luggage in London, England.
Note: There are no self-service left lockers at London train stations or left luggage offices at the underground. But we have the best tip for you that want the cheapest and easiest way to get around this.
Discount Voucher: We have discount vouchers on this site for luggage storage. Read more below.
This is a map of 100 places to store your luggage when visiting London. The places only charge you 1€/hour and maximum 10€ a day. To Book, a shop from the map click this link.
Left Luggage Storage with LuggageHero:
Use a local shop in London to store your luggage for as low as €1/hour. LuggageHero uses only certified shops and provides insurance and security seal at over 100+ different Luggage Storage Locations.
- Near subway Soho
- Near Gatwick Express and Victoria station
- Kings Cross and St Pancras Station
- Paddington Station
- Camden Town
- Piccadilly Circus and Covent Garden
- Liverpool Street Station
- Wembley Stadium
- and much more Luggage Storage locations all over London
For a full overview of all Luggage Storage locations:
More info about LuggageHero:
- Only 1€/hour and 2€ start-up handling fee
- You never pay more than 10€ per day per bag. And 5€ for any following day.
- 👉 Discount Vouchers? Click here to see if we have any available at the moment.
- €1700 per bag stored
- Security tag
- Provided in all shops to ensure the protection of your luggage. Learn more here
How to store your luggage at LuggageHero
- Find your location using the online web app
- Book risk free to be guaranteed your spot. You only pay if you end up using your booking
- Check-in when you arrive at the shop. Directions are forwarded on email and SMS
- You bag is secured with a security seal and insurance for up to €1700
- Pick up your luggage when convenient
- No reason to find correct currency. Everything is paid online.
Or read more about LuggageHero by clicking here
Westfield London Cloakroom:
- Small luggage and handbags:£5
- Large suitcases:£8
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 9pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5:30pm
Cloakrooms at Westfield London Cloakroom can be found at their Shopmobility Concierge desk on level -2, Lift Lobby 2, and at our Click & Collect Lounge on Level -2 and Lift Lobby 1.
Use this Google Map link for adress: Ariel Way Shepherds Bush
Westfield Stratford City Cloakroom
Monday – Saturday: 10:00-21:00
Cloakrooms at Westfield Stratford City Cloakroom can be found at their Concierge Desk on the Lower Ground Floor next to Carphone Warehouse.
Use this Google Map link: Montfichet Road, Olympic Park East
Victoria Coach Station left luggage office
Daily between 07:00 and 22:45.
- Up to two hours: £3 per item (no weight consideration)
- 2-24 hours: £5 per item under 20kg
- 2-24 hours: £7 per item over 20kg
- Multiple days charged at daily rate as above (£5/£7 by weight)
- (Deposits left longer than 24 hours are charged at multiples of the full 24-hour rate per item)
Use this Google Map link: 164 Buckingham Palace Road
Kings Cross Self-Storage
- £9.50 per bag per day (room enough for 5 large suitcases)
Google Maps Link: Belgrove House, Belgrove Street, Kings Cross, London WC1H 8AA.
Excess Baggage Company at some London train stations
- Zero – two hours: £6 per item
- 3-24 hours: £12.50 per item
- (Deposits left longer than 24 hours are charged £7.50 per item per 24 hours)
Different from each station – see below
Charing Cross Station (07:00-23:00)
Euston Station (07:00-23:00)
Kings Cross Station (07:00-23:00)
Paddington Station (07:00-23:00)
Victoria Station (07:00-23:00)
Waterloo Station (07:00-23:00)
Liverpool Lime Street Station (07:00-23:00)
St Pancras International (Monday-Saturday: 05:30-23:00 and Sunday 07:00-22:00)
Luggage storage at museums and galleries
If you’re going to store luggage for more than just a few hours it’s sometimes cheaper to use self-storage facilities at museums and galleries. But please be aware of sutton changes as London is in high alert for not leaving luggage behind at puplic spaces.
Below we’ve gathered a collection of museums and galleries in London where you’re able you are sometimes welcome to store luggage. Call ahead if you wan’t to be 100% sure.
Address: Trafalgar Square, WC2
Museum of London
Address: 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN
Address: Bankside, SE1
Victoria & Albert Museum
Address: Cromwell Rd, SW7
Natural History Museum
Address: Cromwell Rd, SW7
Address: Exhibition Rd, SW7
National Portrait Gallery
Address: St Martin’s Place, WC2
Imperial War Museum
Address: Lambeth Rd, London, SE1
The Design Museum
The British Library
Address: 96 Euston Rd, London, NW1
Luggage storage at London Airports
If you’re planning to visit London by plane you could consider storing some of your belongings at London Airports:
- Heathrow Airport
- Gatwick Airport
- London Luton Airport
- London Stansted Airport
- London City Airport
Why you should store your luggage
Sightseeing and attractions just aren’t the same with a suitcase in each hand and a backpack. This is the key reason why you should consider planning where to store your luggage while shopping and exploring the city of London.
Besides the struggling with unhandy suitcases, they also put a physical strain on you as you carry them around with you. Therefore, left luggage storage is the perfect service for you! While storing your luggage a safe place you’re able to enjoy your time in London.
LuggageHero is an easy & safe place to store luggage in London
Strict safety procedures are set in place to ensure the safety of your baggage. Each piece of baggage is sealed with a unique identification number for complete reassurance and to ensure no unauthorized access to your belongings. You will receive an automatic receipt to your email of the drop-off and pick-up of your baggage. The shop will ask to see a valid receipt from the phone before returning any baggage.
In the collaboration between cover holder First and one of the world’s biggest insurance companies Lloyds we are proud of covering each piece of luggage free of charge every time using our luggage service. The insurance is covering up to €1700 per item luggage.
Book in advance or book on arrival
You single-handedly choose which place that is most comfortable according to your travel schedule using our Online Booking Engine and you can either book your luggage storage in advance or book on arrival in the shop.